Providing solutions for business by combining real business knowledge with injury management experience
Solve your Workers Compensation and Injury problems
Call now to talk about your needs 0422 902 282
Over 20 years’ experience helping
- Law Firms
- Insurance Companies
- Rehabilitation Provider
- A variety of industry and sectors
- Injury management
- Functional capacity
- Rehabilitation services
- Income Protection
The Fired-Up Group understand that your business requires responsive services from an experienced injury management, rehabilitation and health and wellness provider.
It is now more important than ever to ensure an early intervention approach to the management of injured or near miss workers. A rapid response to any injury or near miss can save your business a fortune, not just financially, but in productivity, time and focus.
It is important to ensure you have a trusted provider that not only knows injury management but has the senior management and corporate business experience to apply real world intervention for real world outcomes.
The Fired-Up Group can assist with:
We can provide these services on an as needs basis or you can retain the Fired-Up Group as your outsourced Workcover and Injury Management Solution.
Fired-Up Group Director: Adam Baldock
Adam is a highly experienced rehabilitation consultant and occupational therapist with over 20 years of practice across a variety of industries and therapeutic fields.
As a former SME CEO, Adam can combine his health and business experience to provide real solutions that help people and business maximise their potential.
Adam is a father of three and likes to give back to the community through his representation on the School Council, support of the local Scout Group and assistance to the local basketball club.
Adam’s experience includes:
- Director / Rehabilitation Consultant – Fired Up Group
- CEO – National Safety Council of Australia
- State Manager – IPAR Rehabilitation
- Injury Management Advisor – Aon Risk
- Bachelor of Health Science (Occupational Therapy)
- Master of Business Administration (Executive)
- Graduate Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Certificate III in Fitness
- Certificate in Work Health & Safety
- Workhab International Accreditation.
- AHPRA Registered – Occupational Therapist